Corporate Headshot Photography Perth
Corporate headshot photography is about creating a professional image for yourself or your company to use in promotional materials. Professional headshots should be taken with the highest quality equipment and the best techniques possible. You would not fill out an application without reading it first, so why should you trust your portrait to someone who is just getting started? There are many talented photographers out there, but you want to find one who specializes in headshots and has the facilities, equipment and technical knowledge to produce outstanding results.
A Woman's Touch Photography is a corporate headshot photographer with an in-depth knowledge of headshot photography. We specialize in corporate headshots, executive portraits, employee photos and marketing materials. Our studio is conveniently located in Perth, Australia. We have been photographing headshots for many years, so you can be assured that your portrait will turn out exactly as you wish.
What To Wear For Corporate Headshot?
This is a question that seems so painfully obvious to answer but the reality of it is very rarely self-evident. So let us break down what you need to know about picking out your wardrobe for a professional corporate headshot.
- Business attire. It need not be anything fancy and probably won't look like the kind of thing you'd see worn on an afternoon talk show either (if that's what you envision). A simple dark suit with a white or blue shirt, conservative tie and polished shoes is all you need.
- Pants should be hemmed so they break about an inch over your shoe. If it goes beyond that, it will look awkward in photos unless you are very tall or wearing boots/loafers. And do not go too long without ironing! The last thing you want is for your pants to be wrinkled or worn out at a corporate head shot shoot. It makes you look unprofessional and careless.
- Knee-length skirts paired with simple, polished shoes can also work well in this type of setting. Just avoid anything flashy, anything that's too short (showing more than 1/4 inch above the knee), or anything revealing (sleeveless tops, shirts that don't cover your entire stomach).
- You do not need to wear a suit! That can be uncomfortable and can even lead itself down the road of "looking like you're interviewing" if you aren't careful. If it's hot outside, wearing a crisp dress shirt and slacks or a simple dark dress can work just as well. You'll probably stand out less, too!
- What about the colours? Basically, as long as it's not white, you should be fine. In fact, I highly recommend staying away from white unless you want to look like a marshmallow or have some unique way to incorporate it into your wardrobe without looking too plain or drab.
- Blues, blacks and greys are the best choices here. Sometimes companies will have a specific corporate colour scheme going on, which you can use to your advantage! But be mindful of what you're wearing. Dark browns, reds and oranges won't make a good impression. It's just not what you want to wear when having your picture taken for a professional setting.
- Shoes need to be polished and well maintained. They don't have to be expensive or designer, but they do need to be clean and provide adequate support. Make sure there isn't too much wear on them before heading out for a shoot.
As a corporate headshots photographer, we will be able to tell if you have not done your homework on proper attire and we will offer suggestions, but it is ultimately your responsibility to look your best. The photo should show what you are expected to represent so look the part!
A Woman’s Touch Corporate Head Shots Photographer
Corporate headshots photography is one of our favourite things to shoot. It's like a mini-portrait session, in which we get to focus on the client's face and expression. These are typically done in an office space or studio with very simple backgrounds. Spending money on a professional corporate head shots photoshoot is a small price to pay for having a great image that your business could be using.
A Woman's Touch Photography provides the absolute best in corporate headshot photography, with a touch of femininity to suit our client’s beauty and personality. We have been specializing in corporate headshots Perth for years and we use only the finest digital SLR cameras.
Look For More Photography Packages From Us!
We have other Photography sessions that include: Corporate Event Photography Perth, Personal Branding Photography Perth, Event Photography Perth, and other services. Please do visit A Woman’s Touch Photography.